I've posted very few photos on this blog, so now I guess its about time I showed you some things I do in Hong Kong.

Photo #1 is just me wearing my DelayNoMore shirt. The sound of those words in Cantonese... well I'll just say it means some pretty serious profanity! Picture was taken one day hanging out in Central.

Photo#2 is a normal MTR train. The scene you see is neither especially crowded nor noticeably empty. Just normal.

The third one is me messing around with some classmates in a free lesson. We're trying to make the library as fun as possible. That's my summer uniform by the way, I'm not a huge fan of it.

#4 is a standard lunch I get on school days. It is curry-chicken-sausage-rice. Costs 3USD with drink, tastes greaaat, and is super-filling!

School is going slowly, but otherwise life is flyyyyyying by!



Ben

Comments (3)

On May 10, 2010 at 4:08 AM , angel said...

:) New reader here.

LOLOLOL @ your shirt. Did you buy the shirt knowing it implied .... in Canto? haha

 
On May 10, 2010 at 5:19 AM , Ben said...

Of course that's why I bought it!! I just loooove profanity. Haha, I just think it'll be awesome when I return to America and nobody will have any idea what it means!

Thanks for reading and commenting! If more people responded to what I write I might post more often!!!!

 
On May 16, 2010 at 4:56 PM , Unknown said...

That lunch looks a million times better than school lunch back in the U.S